Atlanta · Chicago · Philadelphia · Bay Area
About Leadership Pathway
The Principled Business Leadership Institute is Alpha Kappa Psi’s premier learning and leadership experience designed for all members – undergraduates and alumni. The event offers individuals the opportunity to learn about industry-related skills necessary to be successful in the workplace. We do this through intentionally designed programming which will allow attendees to develop a professional network and have the opportunity to learn from peers and top business professionals. Over the course of the event, attendees will complete their Spark plan which outlines their path through the Principled Business Leadership Institute experience and prepares them for creating their leadership development plan.
What is gained from attending?
- Interact with top professionals in business industries
- Gain insight on necessary industry-related skills.
- Examine skills and their real world applications.
- Develop a professional network.
- Develop a fraternal network (based on chapter relationships)
- Feel personally challenged.
- Develop a leadership development plan.
What is the dress code?
Business Casual (no jeans, t-shirts, tennis shoes, caps or hats).
How can I benefit from the Leadership Pathway as an alumni?
There are professional development opportunities, networking opportunities, reconnecting with your organization.