The Principled Business Leadership Institute is Alpha Kappa Psi’s premier learning and leadership experience designed for all individuals seeking to enhance their professional development. The Principled Business Leadership Institute offers three unique programs: Leadership Pathway (educational sessions), Officer Training (chapter operational learning), and Case Competition (business challenge).
Alpha Kappa Psi is looking for principled business leaders to lend their experience to a variety of pre-designed sessions to assist our members on their AKPsi Journey. Take a look at our list of sessions to see where you, or those you know, can best share your knowledge and expertise.
How much are hotel rooms?
February 8 – 10, 2019
- Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City, Atlantic City, NJ
- $129, plus taxes and fees; $5 resort fee; single – quad rate
- $5 self-park; $10 valet
- Palmer House Hilton, Chicago, IL
- $144, plus taxes; single – quad rate
- $47 self-park, overnight
February 15 – 17, 2019
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta, Atlanta GA
- $129, plus taxes; single – quad rate
- $40 valet/overnight; no self-park onsite
- The Nugget, Reno, NV
- $79, plus taxes; $15 resort fee
- Parking included in resort fee
What are the three programs offered at PBLI?
What are the registration rates and deadlines?
How do I pay?
How can I make a substitution?
How can I make a cancellation?
How do I receive a refund?
- Coming Soon
What is covered with registration?
What accommodations are provided?
Are there forms I need to sign?
What is the dress code?
Schedule of Events
Is there a volunteer incentive?
The Principled Business Leadership Institute offers three unique programs: Leadership Pathway (educational sessions), Officer Training (chapter operational learning), and Case Competition (business challenge).